Saturday, February 21, 2009
Branding and Connecting Using LinkedIn and Facebook (Twitter too!) Teleclass
The Road to eWarrior Success – Branding Yourself and Connecting in Facebook and LinkedIn! (Twitter too!).
1. What is Social Media?
2. Facebook vs. LinkedIn
3. How to Set Up Your Profiles
4. Building Your Connections
5. Public vs. Private
6. Using Social Media to Connect with Clients
7. Using Social Media to look for a Job
8. Search Engines and why they matter
9. How to use Newsfeeds, Videos, Links
10. On your way to success!
A dozen things about the Instructor, Andrew R. Kaplan
1. Over 30 years with sales and marketing technologies and media
2. Worked with the founders of MTV, ACT!, HBO, The Movie Channel,
3. Trained 5,000 Executives and IT Professionals as ACT!/CRM
4. Provided feedback to founder of LinkedIn during early stages
5. #1 voted article in MarketingSherpa.com’s Great Minds Series - Facebook Branding
6. Toastmasters International "President of the Year"
7. Dickinson College "Alumni Volunteer of the Year"
8. Created LinktoCharlotte.com a leading local social network
9. Created LinktoMotorsports.com, a leading social network by industry
10. "Ideas" and "Execution" for the Creative Community
11. Media Advisor to “2008 Green Idea of the Year” company for Charlotte
12. In 1997, created the term “eWarrior” for the transition of the Road Warrior
For references and background:
Details for Payment and Registration.
99 Minute Training Class:
$99.00 for 99 Minute TeleClass
$299.95 includes private coaching session plus teleclass
$499.95 includes 2 private coaching Sessions plus teleclass
$799.95 includes 5 private coaching sessions plus teleclass.
Classes will be recorded.
If you are not satisfied or miss a class, you can call into a future teleconference at no charge.